Sam Pearch from Shelton Striders completed a tremendous run in the Lecester marathon on Sun 13 Oct 2013. He came 3rd overall in a new personal best of 2 hrs 39 Mins 51 sec. This time earns Sam an elite entry into next year’s London marathon.
Strider Sean Cooper also completed the course in under 3 hours (2:58).
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- September 22, 2019 – Ilam National Trust Fell Race
- September 22, 2019 – Rutland Marathon and Half
- September 28, 2019 – Fell and Back
- October 6, 2019 – Shelton 10k and fun run
- October 13, 2019 – Golden Gates 5m and fun run
- October 20, 2019 – Wirksworth Undulator
- November 4, 2019 – Dovedale Dash
- November 9, 2019 – A Run For Andy
- November 10, 2019 – Leg it round Lathkil
- November 10, 2019 – Roaches Fell Race