Sam Pearch from Shelton Striders completed a tremendous run in the Lecester marathon on Sun 13 Oct 2013. He came 3rd overall in a new personal best of 2 hrs 39 Mins 51 sec. This time earns Sam an elite entry into next year’s London marathon.
Strider Sean Cooper also completed the course in under 3 hours (2:58).
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- December 9, 2018 – XC3 - Bradgate Park
- December 23, 2018 – Christmas Cracker
- December 26, 2018 – Furnace Inn Fun Run
- January 13, 2019 – XC4 - Bagworth Heath
- February 17, 2019 – XC5 - Grace Dieu
- March 3, 2019 – XC6 - Bosworth Battle Field