Membership Fees 2018/19
The vote on the new fees structure closed on 5th April 2018 and the final count was 94 for the change and 5 against.
2018/19 membership form is available HERE however existing members renewals will be sent out week commencing 9th April 2018 – so please wait for that if renewing.
- The club (and England Athletics) membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
- Competitive members will be registered with England Athletics and will receive a registration card which entitles you to enter events at the discounted (affiliated) rate and other EA benefits. Members must be EA registered to represent the club in races run under UKA rules, which include the Derby Runner Cross-Country League, and to accrue points in club Championship and Headbanger competitions.
- Junior membership applies to those aged under 18.
- Family membership extends to 2 adults and 3 juniors under 18 at the same residence only.
- Payments can be made online through the England Athletics. For those unable or preferring not to pay online, cash or cheque payable to ‘Shelton Striders’ is an option.
To check or update your England Athletics profile, login to the myATHLETICS Portal here.
For queries regarding club membership please contact the Membership Secretary. See the Contact Us page.
Membership subscriptions become due on 1 April and should be paid before 30 April in order to maintain your club membership and English Athletics registration status.
Members who have an email address registered with England Athletics should receive an email on or shortly after 1 April with a link to pay club membership fees online through the England Athletics Web Portal and are encouraged to make use of this payment method. This is the same whether you are a Competitive, Social or Second Claim member. If paying this way, there is no need to submit a new membership application form. PLEASE NOTE: If you are part of a family membership do not pay direct to EA. They do not recognise the family membership, this is a club only status, so you will still be required to pay by cash or cheque for now, and you will be registered accordingly.
If your details have changed at all, and you are unable to amend this online using the EA portal, or want to change your membership status, then a new membership form will be required.
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- March 24, 2019 – Malaga Half
- April 7, 2019 – Derby 10k and fun run
- April 12, 2019 – HC1 - From the Club
- April 14, 2019 – Boston Half
- April 14, 2019 – Peats pit 1
- April 22, 2019 – Peak Rail 7
- April 28, 2019 – Kinder Downfall
- April 28, 2019 – London Marathon
- April 30, 2019 – HC2 - Weston
- May 11, 2019 – Cressbrook Crawl