Friday Club Run
We meet at Boulton Lane Community Centre on a Friday evening from 6-45pm and run out in groups according to distance and ability. A cup of tea, coffee or orange awaits you on your return and even a biscuit or two if you wish.
Non members/New runners are welcome, please contact a committee member via the Contact Us page and we will ensure you are made to feel welcome
- Showers and Changing Facilities are available
- Club Opens around 6:45pm
- 7pm(ish) – Brief announcement on previous weeks results and upcoming events
- Social Run (divided into groups based on ability and distance)
- Cup of Tea or Orange and a biscuit (sometimes cake if we are lucky)
Tea making is done on a rota basis (the more volunteers the better). Please contact bribudd(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)freeuk.com or marceldarling(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)hotmail.com">Marcel (or another committee member) if you are willing to be added to the tea rota. The more people that help the easier it is for everyone, thanks for your support.
The club is responsible for opening and closing up the community centre on a Friday night. This is also done on a rota basis, for further details please contact Marie Standley or Pascale (or another committee member). As with the Tea Rota the more people on the rota the easier it is for everyone.
You can find us by checking out our “contact” page.
Friday Club Run
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- August 1, 2019 – Bluebell 2
- August 6, 2019 – Parwich Panoramic 5
- August 16, 2019 – Hob Hurst’s Fell Race
- August 18, 2019 – Erewash Half
- August 22, 2019 – Pilsley Fell Race
- September 1, 2019 – Wilne 10k
- September 3, 2019 – HC7 - Ockbrook
- September 8, 2019 – Lichfield 10k and fun run
- September 22, 2019 – Ilam National Trust Fell Race
- September 22, 2019 – Rutland Marathon and Half