Friday evenings are all about social activities and the short run (about 30 mins based on ability) is followed by tea and a biscuit and sometimes quiz nights and other fun activities. For more information ‘click’ here.
In addition to this we have frequent meetings at weekends where a group will take a local run (or walk) and just socialise as well as organise trips to other race meetings to either run or just watch.
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- September 22, 2019 – Ilam National Trust Fell Race
- September 22, 2019 – Rutland Marathon and Half
- September 28, 2019 – Fell and Back
- October 6, 2019 – Shelton 10k and fun run
- October 13, 2019 – Golden Gates 5m and fun run
- October 20, 2019 – Wirksworth Undulator
- November 4, 2019 – Dovedale Dash
- November 9, 2019 – A Run For Andy
- November 10, 2019 – Leg it round Lathkil
- November 10, 2019 – Roaches Fell Race