Friday evenings are all about social activities and the short run (about 30 mins based on ability) is followed by tea and a biscuit and sometimes quiz nights and other fun activities. For more information ‘click’ here.
In addition to this we have frequent meetings at weekends where a group will take a local run (or walk) and just socialise as well as organise trips to other race meetings to either run or just watch.
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- May 27, 2019 – Shutlingsloe
- June 4, 2019 – HC4 - Willington
- June 7, 2019 – Castleton Fell Race
- June 9, 2019 – Derby Half and fun run
- June 25, 2019 – HC5 - Breadsall
- June 30, 2019 – Little Eaton 5
- July 5, 2019 – Colin Potter 10k
- July 6, 2019 – Warslow Beer Festival
- July 10, 2019 – HC6 - Darley Park
- July 11, 2019 – Black Rocks (TBC)