Friday evenings are all about social activities and the short run (about 30 mins based on ability) is followed by tea and a biscuit and sometimes quiz nights and other fun activities. For more information ‘click’ here.
In addition to this we have frequent meetings at weekends where a group will take a local run (or walk) and just socialise as well as organise trips to other race meetings to either run or just watch.
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- August 1, 2019 – Bluebell 2
- August 6, 2019 – Parwich Panoramic 5
- August 16, 2019 – Hob Hurst’s Fell Race
- August 18, 2019 – Erewash Half
- August 22, 2019 – Pilsley Fell Race
- September 1, 2019 – Wilne 10k
- September 3, 2019 – HC7 - Ockbrook
- September 8, 2019 – Lichfield 10k and fun run
- September 22, 2019 – Ilam National Trust Fell Race
- September 22, 2019 – Rutland Marathon and Half