With Steve Hawkins running disguised as Sarah for the day… A good show of runners and some good times. Well done everyone! Pos GunTime Cat Chip Pos Chip Time 48 01:24:21 Marcel Darling M 40 48 01:24:15 67 01:26:23 Steve Hawkins M 67 01:26:18 137 01:32:50 Andy Bradley M 55 138 01:32:32 231 01:38:19 Pascale […]
Good runs by all but on Kelly’s return from back
A muddy race that seemed to be enjoyed by all.
A strong team took part in this event which, like the Heanor
A strong team of runners turned out for this despite many
Quite a turn out for this event which seems to have been
Yesterday I did the Stilton Stumble. A 24km/15mile road race around the Vale of Belvoir and the Stilton cheese making villages. Great course, lumpy in places but good scenery. Finished in a time of 1.27.57 in 1st place. The race is only in it’s second year so I also managed to get the new course […]
Just one strider took the start on this race and she didn’t just put up a good show in this her first marathon – she totally smashed it! 73rd in a field of 300 with a time of 3hr 40mins 2secs and 3rd in her age category… PASCALE HOLDEN Congratulations Pas!
Just two runners went along to this event with Ciaran running the mile in 6 minutes 2 seconds ending up 15th out of 46. And Dave K doing the 5k in 24 minutes 57 seconds and 77th out of 89. Well done to both of you.
Of 167 runners 6 Striders competed in this 15miles with 3,700 feet of ascent race.
- August 22, 2019 – Pilsley Fell Race
- September 1, 2019 – Wilne 10k
- September 3, 2019 – HC7 - Ockbrook
- September 8, 2019 – Lichfield 10k and fun run
- September 22, 2019 – Ilam National Trust Fell Race
- September 22, 2019 – Rutland Marathon and Half
- September 28, 2019 – Fell and Back
- October 6, 2019 – Shelton 10k and fun run
- October 13, 2019 – Golden Gates 5m and fun run
- October 20, 2019 – Wirksworth Undulator