Bolsover 10k – 2017 – IMPORTANT

News just in from Race Director David Hicken .. following a course inspection this morning and in light of the forecast it is unlikely that the Bolsover 10k will go ahead. An official decision will be made tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 10.00am and will be published across our social media pages and website.

Please share amongst your running friends and keep an eye out. I will update if I hear anything.