Shelton Striders AGM Meeting
8pm, Friday 23rd March 2018
Boulton Lane Community Centre
1. Opening address by the Secretary, confirmation of previous year’s minutes (no hard copies – see website, save the planet) and safety moment.
2. Decision on if the Agenda is quorate (by the Secretary).
3. Chairpersons Address, outlining the work conducted over the last year.
4. Treasure’s address, provided a summary of the Club’s accounts.
5. Membership Secretary’s address.
6. 10k Committee address.
7. Open questions from the floor to the Committee named positions (Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership Secretary and Welfare Officer).
8. Vote on the proposed Committee members for the year ahead.
9. Membership Secretary to present the proposal for the changes to the fees structure. Questions and answers to follow.
10. Vote on the proposed membership fees structure for the year ahead.
11. Any other business from the floor.
R Green (Secretary)