Our 10k in October is now part of RunDerby so why not sign up for our newsletter?
Welcome to the Shelton Striders website.
Formed in 1984, we are a UK Athletics Registered Club.
We run for Fitness, Friends and Fun.
We are a family friendly running club who meet twice a week, on a Wednesday and a Friday. We welcome all abilities from new starters to established runners and all ages from toddlers to 70 and older.
Wednesday is about training and improvement and our own trained coaches are on hand to help you achieve what you want to achieve and Friday is a social night where we go running in groups according to ability and if anyone has difficulty staying with the group then other runners will stay with them to – yes, encourage but it is a social run – chat and keep them company. We also have social evenings and trips of which you do as many or as few as you choose.
So come on and JOIN US. Just turn up on a Friday and get to know us before you join or drop someone an email or give them a call from our contact page.
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- January 17, 2018 – Dave Denton Midweek 1 Mile
- January 17, 2018 – Dave Denton Midweek 5KM
- January 21, 2018 – XC5 - Allestree Park
- January 26, 2018 – Committee Meeting
- February 9, 2018 – Annual Presentation Night (Club run cancelled)
- February 11, 2018 – Leicestershire Half Marathon
- February 11, 2018 – Stamford 30k
- February 11, 2018 – Turkey Trot
- February 18, 2018 – XC6 - Grace Dieu Manor School
- February 21, 2018 – Dave Denton Midweek 1 Mile