We are proud that our 10k event is part of this series and runners of any of the events, will automatically be entered into the championship.
The races included in the series are:
* Points will be awarded as follows, 250 for first place 249 second and down to the 240th finisher. Everyone finishing below that will be awarded 10points
* Anyone marshalling an event will be awarded 10points
* The best of 5 from 9 races will count.
* Every race has a limited number of entries and once reached then entries will close.
* The prize draw for those completing all 9 events will be improved further. The first person pulled out of the hat will receive the same £200 worth of Derby Runner kit and a free entry into the following year’s races as part of the RDRS. There will be two extra names pulled out of the hat and they will win £30 and £20 for 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Advice is, make sure you enter the above events ASAP after entries open.
Ensure you keep a watch for information.
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- September 29, 2017 – Committee Meeting Cancelled
- October 1, 2017 – Shelton Striders 10k
- October 1, 2017 – Shelton Striders Fun Run
- October 8, 2017 – Golden Gates
- October 11, 2017 – Dave Denton Midweek 1 Mile
- October 11, 2017 – Dave Denton Midweek 5KM
- October 15, 2017 – Windgather
- October 22, 2017 – Wirksworth Undulator
- October 22, 2017 – XC1 - Bagworth Heath
- October 27, 2017 – Committee Meeting