Start & finish @ Formarke Hall (DE65 6EJ).
There is now also a family friendly 5k Fun Run/Walk and Children’s Gnome Roam – and for these entries are ONLY on the day;
Sign up to our newsletter to keep in touch for next year’s event.
A scenic run of 10 country miles – almost entirely on traffic free footpaths and bridleways.
DERBYSHIRE MIND’S ‘ENJOYING DERBY’ PROJECT.
All profits donated to Derbyshire Mind, an independent local charity which supports people experiencing or caring for someone with mental health problems – something which affects 1 in 4 people in the UK. 100% of money they receive is used to provide services to people needing their help.
Our events are renowned for being the friendliest around so whether you’re a recreational runner looking for your next challenge, an experienced racer, or just up for a walk in the countryside, we’re sure you’ll have fun.
The 10 miler is limited to 250 runners so please be quick to secure your place!
View the 10 mile course here
3 mile walk
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- July 27, 2017 – Handicap 6 - Pride Park
- August 6, 2017 – Dovedale Dipper
- August 20, 2017 – Beeley
- August 24, 2017 – Pilsley Fell Race
- August 25, 2017 – Committee Meeting
- September 3, 2017 – John Fraser 10m
- September 3, 2017 – Wilne 10k
- September 9, 2017 – Mackworth Challenge Marathon
- September 12, 2017 – Handicap 7 - Ockbrook
- September 17, 2017 – Full Sun