AGM – Agenda
Shelton Striders AGM Meeting
8pm, Friday 23rd March 2018
Boulton Lane Community Centre
1. Opening address by the Secretary, confirmation of previous year’s minutes (no hard copies – see website, save the planet) and safety moment.
2. Decision on if the Agenda is quorate (by the Secretary).
3. Chairpersons Address, outlining the work conducted over the last year.
4. Treasure’s address, provided a summary of the Club’s accounts.
5. Membership Secretary’s address.
6. 10k Committee address.
7. Open questions from the floor to the Committee named positions (Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership Secretary and Welfare Officer).
8. Vote on the proposed Committee members for the year ahead.
9. Membership Secretary to present the proposal for the changes to the fees structure. Questions and answers to follow.
10. Vote on the proposed membership fees structure for the year ahead.
11. Any other business from the floor.
R Green (Secretary)
AGM – Agenda
Nothing at the moment... watch this space
- October 20, 2018 – FRA Relays
- October 28, 2018 – XC1 - Launde Farm
- November 4, 2018 – Dovedale Dash
- November 11, 2018 – Leg It Round Lathkil (Short)
- November 11, 2018 – Roaches (Long)
- November 18, 2018 – XC2 - Holly Hayes Wood
- December 9, 2018 – XC3 - Bradgate Park
- December 23, 2018 – Christmas Cracker
- December 26, 2018 – Furnace Inn Fun Run
- January 13, 2019 – XC4 - Bagworth Heath